Every day is a blessing, make it count

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

kids these days....

we've been very lucky with having several babysitters to watch our little one....however we want to do dinner and a hockey game on saturday, and all 5 of our regular sitters are "tied up" with, I guess, better things to do :(

so we're training up a new girl....it may be just me, but when you get used to a couple of regular girls, with your little girl, I tend to tense up at the thought of getting someone "new".....

ah well, I guess they got to start some where.....and maybe I'll invest in a "nanny cam"....kidding, maybe.....ha ha! with chloe talking as much as she is, i think i have to worry way less.

i guess the more baby sitters we can get used to the better, I hate asking family and my parents to help out, they have a life to (although they usually offer, which is very nice, I hate to ask)....

1 comment:

  1. well you know how I am with babysitters.....hence why we have none! I admire that you have a few you can really rely on....it's great to get out with hubby now and then...alone...

    ReplyDelete